January 25, 2017

Back from CHA Creativation 2017

WOW....is the only word to describe CHA Creativation 2017. Peeps it was one of the best experiences I have had in awhile. While fighting through a sinus infection, meeting up with some of my favorite bloggers, crafters, humans was the highlight of my travel.  We all have spoken to each other in the form of an email, Facebook chat, text, by phone, etc. but to be able to squeeze and hug on my "Ipad friends" was just awesome.  Here are just a few of my favorite pics.  I am not the best selfie taker so...LOL




Some of these amazing people I have had the honor to be on design teams with and the others I have admired for their amazing talent and just pure kindness.  To me, this is what the crafting world is all about, THE PEOPLE!  Yes, we have great products that we love to purchase and have in our craft rooms.  But the people who bring those products to life and bring us into their world of craft madness is what makes us smile.  These fabulous people are just a few of the incredible people that do that each and every day for me. 

I have never laughed, smile and be filled with so much joy at one convention in my life.  Thank you my crafty friends for making this event such a wonderful experience for me.  And a special thanks to Wendy (owner for Sugarpea Designs) for letting me jump in and ride the wave of excitement this year with you.  You're truly just an amazing friend!  I'll be back tomorrow to share with you some of the amazing new products that will be filling my craft room. 

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...