February 2, 2017

Valentine's Day Card Series Card #1 TUTORIAL

Hey peeps.  I'm so happy that I'm able to share another Valentine's Day card series with you again this year. I've made some new purchases and I can't wait to share with you some new and easy techniques to get your cards done this year.  So here's card number one.


I used the Caprice Heart Dies from Birch Press Designs.  I used layers A, B and C.  The paper is from DCWV Glitzy Glitter and the sentiment is from the Hey Love stamp set from Simon Says Stamp.





You can enjoy the video here on my blog or watch it HERE on Youtube.  All supplies are linked below.



See ya back here soon for card number two.  Have a great day everyone.



 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...