June 27, 2009


Here's a card I made today using the Kitchen Sink Tulip image. This is the first time I used this stamp set and I must say I think I'm in love. You can get such a pretty look from this stamp set. Thanks to my great friend Pinky for letting me use it. I'll be heading over to Kitchen Sink to purchase this set ASAP. Today I used SU paper Blush Blossom, Cameo Coral, Mellow Moss and Always Artichoke ink to create this flower. I then used Barely Banana, Cameo Coral and Blush Blossom paper as well. I also used Hobby Lobby Brazzil Brown and Making Memories Cosmopolitan Collection paper. I've had this package of paper forever so using it today made me happy. Thanks everyone for taking a peek at my creation today. Have a great day.

5 comments:

  1. Hey there lady!!!
    Love this card, its so pretty! I don't have any Kitchen Sink Stamps, but they look pretty!
    hugs
    Latisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with this Tulip image...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana, you did an outstanding job w/the KSS! I love your card and the colors you used are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Dana! Finally got to visit your blog and it rocks!!! You go girl!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...