July 2, 2009

Salute To Our Freedom

Good morning everyone. I wanted to carry on my patriotic theme this week with another red, white and blue card. I made this card for the CPS122 challenge. It's my first time doing a challenge of this site so wish me luck. I used SU Whisper White, Real Red and Night of Navy paper. I them stamped the stars with SU White Craft ink. I stamped the stars again on red and blue paper and cut them out. I added the scalloped border and paper pierced around the scalloped edges then added the blue ribbon. I thought adding the silver gel pen dots would add a little something to this patriotic card. Thanks for all the men and women who serve this country. One of them happens to be my wonderful husband. Thanks for visiting today. See ya real soon!!

7 comments:

  1. All those dots must have gotten tedious, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!! Love the red stars on the red background!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stars, your card is beautiful and thank you for leaving such a nice comment to my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! I love all of the stars!
    Thanks so much for leaving a nice comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...