August 2, 2009

Sweet Baby Boy Blankie


Welcome back friends. Hope you're all having a blessed Sunday. I'm a little late posting today. My best friend and her family came to spend the weekend with us and I hated to see them leave. So off to my stamp room I went to sulk. Anyway, I made this card today using the sweet Blankie image from Inktegrity. Isn't he just the cutest? This card is for this Sundays SCS Featured Stamper Challenge. This week VA. Sunshine (Teresa) is the stamper with all the amazing cards. I loved this layout and thought....ummm that would make a cute little boy card. This image from Inktegrity fit the bill perfectly. I used some scrap pieces of paper I purchased from Hobby Lobby. I also used SU Kiwi Kiss paper and Brazzil paper in the colors of blue and periwinkle. I colored the image with Copic markers B95, YG03, G94, E11, and E27.

Make sure to check out my blog on Thursday for the new release of the Dream Big series of digi images from Inktegrity. You're going to love them just as much as I do. Take care and see ya soon.

3 comments:

  1. Dana, your card came out so cute!! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he's sooo adorable! I love him in this layout. Thank you so much for using this image, it just warms my heart. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana, congrats on making the design team, gf! Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...