May 17, 2010

Time for another Stamp of the Week from Repeat Impressions!! Happy Monday everyone.  I hope all of you had a wonderful weekend.  Mine went by too quick!!  I blinked my eyes and it was over. :-(  Anyway, I did have time to stamp out a card for you.  Today's Stamp of the Week is called Life, Laugh, Love (3108-J) (scroll down the page a little to see the stamp). This sentiment inspires me.  That's how I want to live my life daily....with some laughs and plenty of love. :-)

I stamped the sentiment with white Stazon and embossed it with white embossing powder.  The paper came from.....THE SCRAP BIN!  So many papers, so many creations. LOL  I used my Martha Stewart border punch to add the scalloped edge.  I had some felt flowers that I had been hoarding forever along with some gems brads so I added them to this card.  Added the black ribbon to match the black I stamped my sentiment on.   I can see me using this stamp over and over again.

Don't forget you can get this stamp for 50% OFF THIS WEEK ONLY.  Make sure to head over to The House That Stamps Built blog first and pick up your discount code.  This special is only available to our blog readers.  You will not get the discount on the Repeat Impressions website without the code.  The Rock Stars are at it again.  Here's what creations they came up with this week:


Take care and see you back here Wednesday for the What If Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs~

9 comments:

  1. Wow! Dana, this is super pretty!! I love the white embossed image... it just pops! Beautiful color combo and DP, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card - LOVE the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Great colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana, what a wonderful card you have created with great colors - I loved your philosophy statement at the beginning of your post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Dana, very creative!!! Love what you've done this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dana this is so pretty - I love the colors and that dp!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job, Dana!
    This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job, Dana! Love your colors, the punched borders and those beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...