July 24, 2010

Exciting News and a YNS Challenge

Hey everyone.  I have some exciting news to share.  I won my very first on-line card challenge.  Woo hoo!!! I posted a card for the Gina K Stamptv x-mas card challenge last week and actually won!!  I'm so humbled and honored to have been chosen as last weeks winner. 

So with that being said I'm on to my next challenge of many in the coming days.  Today I'm entering the Your Next Stamp Challenge.  The challenge is to make an easel card.  Oh, how I love easel cards.  I had this super hip chick from Kenny K stamp called All That already colored and waiting for a card.  The sentiment is from One Hip Chick stamp set from The Stamping Studio.  It went perfect with this image.

I have a few more cards to make today so I better get back to stamping.  Wish me luck on this challenge.

Hugs~




1 comment:

  1. YAY Dana Joy!! Congratulations!! :D YOu were always a winner in my mind. heehee! Hugs and wonderful work, keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...