August 22, 2010

Kenny K Challenge - 2nd Post

Okay, I really need to get out of my stamp room and feed the family but I just had to do the Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge today.  I'm just in love with these images.  Since I already had her colored it was pretty easy to do the sketch.  I always find time to color images and match them with paper so when I want to do a challenge or sketch half the work is already done.  Makes things so much quicker. :-)

Okay, I'm off to feed the family.  I know they are probably thinking....is she cooking TONIGHT!  Nope, I'm ordering sushi. LOL

Hugs~





3 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch, super card, and loving the herringbone type papers... Thank you for taking part over at KKKGC this week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Dana! Your card looks great! The colors are bright and fun, and I LOVE the texture on those papers! Nice coloring on the image, too! Thanks for joining us this week at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge ;D Hugz, Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so adoreable. I love your colors.

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...