August 25, 2010

What If? Wednesday Sketch Challenge

Oh, we are half way through the week. :-)  I can't wait for the weekend to start.  So glad you stopped back by to see the new WIW sketch from Repeat Impressions.  I just love the sketches that Wendy has come up with.  Makes me really think out of the box.

Today I'm showing off Billy (4520-K).  This is such a cute little boy.  I love how the image is not facing you.  It's like he's wondering what's inside of the card. LOL This is the second sketch this month and one lucky person will win a $25 Repeat Impressions Gift Certificate! Come on and join the fun.  Check out the DT members blogs to see what they have for you to drool over. :-)



Hope to see you back soon!

Hugs~


7 comments:

  1. So cute, and I love these colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana - cute card! Great colors -- love the stitching you have added around your elements! It adds great interest to your wonderfully colored Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Dana - what a great card for a guy! I love your "faux stitching," too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card!
    Great work with the sketch, Dana. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a wonderful card, Dana! I love the stitching details and the DPs you used with the image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is isuch a great card using this sketch. I love the colors and I agree that Billy is cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job coloring Billy! Nice choice for the sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...