January 5, 2011

Casing Lynette at Repeat Impressions

Happy Wednesday everyone.  Glad you had the chance to stop by today.  Today I'm casing Lynette from the Repeat Impressions DT.  Lynette thanks for the wonderful layout.  So what do you think?  Really cool right?!?!  LOL.

Now you just have to check out what the other ladies have come up with over at The House That Stamps Built. I have to say, I just love being a part of this design team.  Hugs to all my DT members.

Now head on over to your stamping spot and create a gorgeous card with this layout.  I betcha you'll love your results.

Hugs~



5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Dana! Love it all - the punched border, the papers, the embossing, the coloring ... just great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SAH-WEET; love the embossing and the colors you've used! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dana I love being on the DT with you! This card is so pretty - I just love that Rebecca image!! Great case!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful coloring -- love the background you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, Dana! Love the gorgeous colors you used! Nice job casing Lynette!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...