June 6, 2011

Second Posting: Copic Creations Anniversary

Second posting for today.  I just happened to hop over to the Copic Creations blog and realize it was their second anniversary.  I just had to join in on the fun. I already had my Kenny K Super Mom image colored so I chose to just do her dress and apron in the distressed Copic ink look.  You can't really see the light shades of violet and red-violet that I used but it is there IFL.  As they always say....practice makes perfect. 

 Here are the colors I used:









They have a ton of candy to give away so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I might be the lucky winner of some of that candy.  Wish me luck!

 Hugs~

Dana

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm loving your coloring on this...and I can totally see the light violet color on her dress - it looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana, your lacy punched paper layers make a fabulous background for your beautifully colored Super Mom image. So glad to see your entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...