October 30, 2011

2nd Post - Featured Stamper with a Celebration

Hey peeps.  Wanted to post a card  I made for my daughter's friend who's little girl is moving up to the big girl panties!!  Yay!!!  No more diaper bills. :-)  Well, maybe a backup stash just in case.  This card also worked for Mo's Digital Pencil challenge for a celebration card!!  I think moving up on the big potty is a celebration in itself. LOL  I also had a chance to swing by SCS and play along in the Featured Stampers challenge.  Congrats to Michelle for being featured this week.

Well, I'm off to watch some football.  From the sounds coming from my husband, our NY Giants must of won.  Go big blue!!

Hugs and happy stamping~

10 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! I love the image, and the papers are so bright and cheerful! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, love how you added the big girl panties. Thanks so much for joining us at Mo's this week, hope you can join in for our next challenge as well.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet is this! Gorgeous bright colors too! I wish we could move up to big boy "panties" too with my 2 yr old;but it's soooo hard...hehe:))
    I'm sure your daughter's friend will love this!
    Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is super cute, your color choices are great. I love the image as well. Moving to big girl panties is BIG my little one is 3, so I remember that time clearly.

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just adorable Dana, congrats on your friend little girl going into 'big girl' panties..thats always a bonus!:-).
    Thanks for joining us over at DP this week.
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dana this turned out great. I loved these days. Sometimes wish my son would put on his big boy boxers and deal with it. Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just way too funny!! I absolutely love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card! Those panties are just too cute of an embellie! Also, fantastic job on the darker skin tones!!!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Card, I love the colors you use on this card. I was wondering what Copic Markers did you use for her skin??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep...being out of diapers calls for a HUGE celebration!! LOL Did you make those little pink panties?!?! Acckk!! Super Cute!! Your coloring is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...