October 16, 2011

FS245

Hey peeps.  A long wait to get into my stamp room today but I made it.  Had a chance to play along with SCS Featured Stamper.  Dawn has a fabulous gallery and I was lost in happiness there.  Here is my case card in honor of her.  Well, today's a quick one.  I smell something good coming from the kitchen.  Hubby is cooking for sure today! :-)  Off to eat and clip some coupons.  A girl has to save for her addiction ...I mean hobby...every way possible.

Hugs and happy stamping~

3 comments:

  1. Your Card is so Pretty! I found your from Splitcoast. Like your Style. I just became a follower of yours. Would Love for you to come visit my Blog sometime. :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Love the colors and the embossing...gorgeous card Dana!!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...