October 21, 2011

Your Next Stamp - 14 Day Holiday Release

Hey everyone. I have some great news to share with you.  Karen at YNS is having a special 14 Day Holiday Release from Oct 21 - Nov 3.  Oh the new images are just darling and I can't wait to share with you all the goodies that she has in store.  Make sure you swing by the YNS starting today.  As the release starts each stamp will be available that day for purchase.  If you don't to wait until the end of the release to make your purchases, Karen is offering an early bird special.  Make sure to check out all the details because I know you're going to want them all.  Well take care my peeps and I'll see you back here this weekend.  I'll be in my stamp room so I know I'll have something to show you.

Hugs and happy stamping~

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...