May 27, 2012

FS277 Challenge

Hey peeps.  Hope everyone is having a blessed weekend.  The sun is shining bright here in GA and it's way too hot.  I'm scared to think of what the summer will bring. 

Anyway, I'm in my stamp room creating a card for the Splitcoaststampers challenge.  A big congrats to Susan Bridgman on being selected as the featured stamper this week.  What a fabulous gallery she has.  I thought I would case a winter card she had in her gallery.  I've had this image stamped and colored for well over three years now.  And it was an almost perfect match to her card.  Super fast to pull together. 

Hope everyone has a day full of sunshine.  Come back and see me soon.

Hugs and love~


1 comment:

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...