July 1, 2012

MFT Guest Designer Challenge

Hey peeps.  Wanted to show you a card I'm entering into the MFT Guest Designer Challenge.  I've been in my stamproom all day plugging along on some DT assignments and I really wanted to join in on the fun for this challenge.  Not sure if this one is a winner but hey I got to make a really cool card using my MFT products.  Plus I think this is a sketch I could really use over and over again.  The little banners are too cute.

Well thanks for stopping by today.  I hope all of you are having a wonderful Sunday.

Hugs and love~

1 comment:

  1. This is a gorgeous card, love the softness and danityness of the design. Thanks for the sweet love. Hugs

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...