July 4, 2012

MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge #79

Well here goes post #2 for today.  LOL  I happen to finish up in the kitchen a little early today so off to my stamp room I ran.  Thought I would join in on the fun at My Favorite Things Sketch Challenge.  Love this layout.  Just had to play with my new set called ALM Girl Talk from MFT.  Thought I would do a little paper piecing on my image since I haven't done some in awhile.

Well hope you like my little card.  I promise....last card for today.  LOL :-)

Hugs and love~


2 comments:

  1. Your cards are gorgeous Dana. I love the paper piecing on this one. It's a fab image :) Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a super cute card, Dana! Love the gorgeous papers and the great paper piecing...and the bling is a great addition!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...