August 26, 2012

Featured Stamper 290

Morning peeps.  How are you doing this blessed Sunday morning?  I am up and at it in my stamp room.  Of course I had to slip on by Splitcoaststampers and checkout the Featured Stamper this week.  And boy what a great surprise.  It was Mary aka jandjccc.  Mary has an amazing gallery to case from.  Oh I could of spent all day casing her cards.  Absolutely beautiful.  So I finally decided to make this one in honor of Mary.  I love the softness of this card.  It will be perfect for a new bride and groom.  I'll have to hold it in my stash for that special couple.



I hope to be playing in my room for awhile so I might have another card for you.

Hugs and love~


1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful and delicate!
    Blessings,
    Marissa Isabel

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...