September 9, 2012

MFT and FS

Morning peeps.  Hope all is well in blog land.  I'm up and in the stamp room getting a card out today.  This one is for this week's sketch over at MFT  and the SCS Featured Stamper challenge.  A BIG congrats to Angela for being chosen this week.  She has an awesome gallery.

My card is made with the Talk Nerdy To Me stamp set from My Favorite Things.  Love this set.  I also used MFT Fish Tails die-namic and Spellbinders Banner die cut.  The paper is from  Authentique Celebrate paper pack and some Bazzill paper.  I love how bright this card turned out.  At first I wasn't really digging this paper pack but having used it I think I'm in love.

Have a fabulous day and week!! Please feel free to stop by again this week.  I might have time to get in a card or project to share with you.

Hugs and love~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...