January 6, 2013

Featured Stamper


Hey peeps.  I'm back in my stamp room.  Trying to stay ahead of my Valentine's Day cards this year. Not that I give out many but I might give some to my coworkers for them to give to their families.  I joined in on the fun at SCS with the Featured Stampers challenge this week.  A huge congrats to Janelle for being chosen this week.

Janelle's gallery has sooo many amazing cards to pick from.  I would of spent hours looking at her creations.  I finally pulled myself away and got busy on my card.  So what do you think?  And not a lick of Copic markers used.  YIKES!!

Off to make more cards.  Hope to see ya back here soon!

Hugs and love~

1 comment:

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...