January 1, 2013

Saturated Canary Challenge #33

Happy New Year peeps!!!  I hope everyone brought in the new year safely.  I had a chance to bring in 2013 with my loving husband, two amazing kids and one boyfriend.  LOL  My kids are old enough to be out hanging with their friends but they decided to spend New Year's eve with their old mommy and daddy.  Just the way I like it. :-) 

Anyway, I'm back in my stamp room and wanted to start the new year off with some sparkle.  I decided to join in on the fun over at Saturated Canary.  The color inspiration this week was beautiful.  I colored up their Blanche image with my Copic markers and matched her up with this gorgeous paper I found at Hobby Lobby.  Oh I'm in sparkle heaven with this paper.  I'm going to work on my body looking like this in 2013 too.  A girl has to have a goal right? 

I hope 2013 brings everyone many blessings, great health and many stamps. 

Hugs and love~

4 comments:

  1. She's awesome and the card is adorable! Happy New Year, Dana Joy. Keep coloring those 'limited editions'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is absolutely adorable! Keep coloring those 'limited editions'. Happy New Year, Dana Joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi sweetie this is just gorgeously stunning, thank you for joining us at Saturated Canary this time, huggles pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Much love, Kinkybella

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...