January 26, 2013

Tiddly Inks and Featured Stamper

Okay peeps...one more card before I hit the bed.  I'm entering my card into the Tiddly Inks Challenge and in the Featured Stamper challenge over at SCS.

I love this Wryn image.  So super fun to color and the layout cased from Bonnie's gallery was perfect.  I used Basic Grey Lemonade Collection Pack and Bazzill paper.  Image is colored on Copic Xpress-It Blending paper. I used iridescent blue chalk to go around the image.  Added a touch of glitter to her wings and flower on her shoe.







 Here's a closeup of my card:


A list of the Copic markers I used:

Skin: E00, E11, E13, R20
Hair: E15, E 17, E39, E59
Dress: Y13, Y15, Y26
Mushroom: R59, R89, E09, W3. W4, W7
Shoes: Y13, Y26, RV21, G43, G46
Flowers and grass: RV21, RV23, R32, G43, G82, G45

Okay, time to hit the hay.  Night, night peeps.

3 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Tiddly Inks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely, lovely card hun!

    I love the deep colours you have used on this. Smiles.

    Congrats on being a featured stamper too! :0)

    Thank you so much for joining in our Wings Challenge over at Tiddly Inks!

    And Good luck!

    Hugs,

    Karen - DT.xx


    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my! that is just jaw dropping gorgeous!! I love that mushroom!!
    Thank you so much for sharing it with the tiddly inkers
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...