January 24, 2013

YNS Blog Hop - New Releases

Hello! Welcome to the Your Next Stamp January New Release Blog Hop! We are so excited about the hop today because this release is HUGE! We have had a blast playing with all of the cuteness, and we know you will too! We are also introducing another new illustrator to the YNS family~Angie Blom! I think we all fell in love with her new Insta Love Set which totally rocks!


We have 3 prizes hidden along the hop! Just make sure you leave a comment on all of the DT blogs for your chance to win an amazing new release prize pack!!! Winners will be announced On the Your Next Stamp
Blog on January 28th.

We are also trying to reach 1000 followers on Facebook, so head on over to the Your Next Stamp Page and ‘Like’ us! Once we reach 1000 followers, Karen will give away this awesome prize package!



I hope you have gotten here by way of Jenn's blog.  If not you don't want to miss a thing on the hop.  Head back over to Thanh's blog to start hopping.

Now here are my projects using some of the new images.  The first card I'm showing you I used the newly released Happy Home Stamp Set.  Isn't this the cutest little house you have ever seen?  I LOVE IT.

My next card is featuring the Joyful Banner set.  Of course I had to have this one....it has a "name" written all over it.  I had a blast playing with this set.  I great set to use to "celebrate" all your joyful moments.


 As always, we have a Blog Hop Special in the Your Next Stamp Store! All online orders will receive 20% OFF! Just use codeYNSJAN2013.


Now it’s time to hop on over to Kerri's fabulous blog, but don’t forget to leave a comment before you leave!
Happy hopping and shopping!

Hugs and love~









Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...