February 1, 2013

My Favorite Things Guest DT Challenge

Hey peeps.  Happy Friday.  Well not so much for me.  I have had a rough week of not feeling good and not sleeping.  But it's the weekend and hopefully I will get back to my normal self by Monday.  Since I couldn't sleep and it's 2:46am I thought I would join in on the fun at My Favorite Things and toss a card into the challenge to be next month's Guest DT.

This card was made using the MFT Lovey Dovey Sentiments.  Can you say I LOVE this set?  So many adorable sentiments.  I also used the Open Bracket Border die-namics.  The paper is from Recollections Love Valentine's Day.  Did a little bit of sewing on my card, added a few heart rhinestones and a vellum tag.  Viola, another V-Day card done! 

Hope you like my card today and that you think I represented MFT well with my card.  So hoping to win one of these times.  Wish me luck!!

Hugs and love~


3 comments:

  1. Dana, Wonderful Valentine, Just love the layers of papers and the sewing is a nice touch with your added elements so creative. Have a super week end.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this Dana! Fab layout and love the sweet hearts!

    ReplyDelete

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...