August 19, 2013

CMC Challenge


Hey peeps.  Hope everyone had a great weekend and are ready to make this week a FABULOUS one!  A new challenge is up over at Color Me Creative.  I'm sure you want to join in on the fun.  It's my all time favorite challenge "ANYTHING GOES".  Oh aren't they the best.  Our sponsor for this challenge is Marker Pop.  You could win a $25 gift certificate!  Say what?!?!?  Yup, $25 big ones!

My card for this challenge is made using the Swiss Pixie Pie Birgitta from C.C. Design.  I colored my image with Copic makers and used paper from Echo Park.  I don't remember the pack this paper came from.  The sentiment is from My Favorite Things.

Come on and join in on the fun.  Make sure to link up your creations over at CMC so we can see all your AWESOMENESS!!

Hugs and love~

1 comment:

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...