October 4, 2013

Operation Write Home

Hey peeps.  Back with another card I made for the Operation Write Home package.  I saw this layout on someone's blog  in blog land and wanted to try and recreate it. For the life of me I can't remember where I saw it.  Anyway, I made the card front of my card from my Silhouette. I purchased several different shaped hearts and randomly placed them on the card front.  I removed the white hearts and added in stripes of paper.  I used red thread to attached the panel to my solid card front.

I hope you enjoyed my card today.  Make sure you come back tomorrow as I have some EXCITING news to share!

Hugs and love~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...