January 26, 2014

Love You Sew Much

Hey peeps.  I'm back with a Valentine's Day card.  Yes, I listened to "Dana" this morning and started once again on my V-day cards so I won't fall behind.  I must say I "sew" like the way this card came out.  The sentiment and pattern paper are from the January Simon Says Stamp kit.  Don't cha just love that adorable sentiment?  The stitched words are sooo cute!  I heat embossed some of the other stamps that came in this kit.  Matter of fact, the kit comes with card layouts so I just cased on of the cards from the sheet.  Didn't have to think too hard on this one.  :-)  I'm sending this one over to Splitcoaststampers to include it in the Featured Stamper Challenge.  Congrats to Doni High for being featured this week.  She has one fabulous gallery to case.  I'm also entering the Cute Card Thursday Challenge and Delightful Challenges.

Well, thanks for swing by today.  I have get back to my stamp room to finish making a few more cards.  I swear my "boss" is so mean. ;-)

Hugs and love~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...