January 2, 2014

MFT Challenges - First card of 2014


Hey peeps.  Back with my first card for 2014.  YAY!!! You will have to excuse the way my card looks as I'm not at home in my stamproom creating.  My card was edited on my IPhone.  What's a girl to do?  I couldn't leave my house and not take my stamping supplies with me.  That would of been a sin.  😝  

Anyway, I had the chance during a quick few minutes to crank out a card for the My Favorite Things challenges.  I used Sketch Challenge 157 for my layout and thr color palette challenge for my colors. I picked up the Right on Target stamp set during their sale right before the holiday.  Merry Christmas to me.  😉

Well thanks for swinging by today.  And don't forget you still have time to comment on the blog hop!

Hugs and love~

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...