February 25, 2014

Hello Awesome

 Hey peeps.  Did everyone make it through Monday okay?  I swear that is always the slowest day.  Anyway, I'm back with a quick card.  I just had to purchase this amazing sentiment set from My Favorite Things called Simply Fabulous Sayings as soon as it was released.  WOW...this set is fabulous for creating cards without a lot of fuss.  Endless possibilities with just one set.  AMAZING!! 

Since I had the set of course I had to break it in.  The sentiment I used on yesterday's card was from this set also.  I decided since I was making a card I would make one for the MFT Color Palette and Sweet Sunday Sketch challenges.  That's right peeps, one card for two challenges.  LOL, I'm CRAZY like that! 


Here is a closeup of the sentiment.  I used some glitter I purchased during the holidays from Michales and it works well with the color palette.  And who doesn't love glitter!?!  I mean, I think my insides are made from that stuff. ;-)

Well, I'm off to try and get more sleep.  It seems like it doesn't come easy these days.  Better get that checked out.





Hugs and love~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...