February 2, 2014

Super Bowl Sunday Birthday

Hey peeps.  I don't have a card for you today.  I have been a very busy lady the past two days.  I went to the Heirloom Stamp Convention yesterday and I had a blast.  Not as many vendors as some of the conventions I have attended in the past. But never the less, I still purchased some AMAZING new tools and goodies to keep me busy for a long time.  I plan on doing some videos on the new products soon.

So today is my hubby's birthday.  Happy birthday to the man of my dreams.  I love when his birthday falls on Super Bowl Sunday. It's an even bigger party plus there is C-A-K-E.  So much protein and not a lick of carbs. That's what I keep telling my hips anyway.  I'm off to watch him tinker around with his car like I used to do when we were dating. WOW...that was a million years and calories ago. ;-)

Before I depart for the day, the winner of my blog candy is:


Brenda please contact me at mzdjoy@yahoo.com so I can get your package in the mail.  Now off to grab a quick bite to eat, watch the hubster for awhile and then GAME TIME!!

Hugs and love~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...