February 21, 2014

Thank You Prayer Angels

Happy Friday peeps.  This has been one crazy week for me.  Today I'm officially retiring from civil service with the United States Air Force.  I haven't slept a wink due to the excitement and sadness of the end of my journey.  But God has given me a new journey and I willingly accept it.

I took some time out to make a few cards for some special ladies in my life.  I call them my "prayer angels".  Even when I am at my lowest and can't seem to pray for myself, these fabulous ladies lift me up and keep me going.  I don't know what I would do without them.  So to Tanya, Dianna, Cheryl, Jan and Kim, I LOVE YOU and thank you for being a part of my life.  Of course any card that goes out with butterflies and flowers I must add a little sparkle.  I clear embossed the flowers and butterflies from the Second Nature set from Autumn Leaves on white cardstock and used several different SU ink pads to create my colored background.  I die cut my thanks sentiment from Simon Says Stamps and my butterfly from Cheery Lynn.  I used my Wink of Stella clear pen to add some sparkle to the sentiment, butterflies and background.  This card was rather quick to put together but in my opinion just as beautiful as the ladies I'm giving them too.

Well, peeps I have to run.  Ceremony is in a few hours.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a fabulous start to your weekend.

Hugs and love~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...