March 11, 2014

Choose Joy

Hey peeps.  Well I'm still in class and loving it.  This is a new technique that I learned yesterday.  It's called Faux Layered Die Cuts.  I don't know what the rest of the class is going to be like but this is by far my favorite technique now.  Of course my wallet isn't too thrilled.  She is going to be open like 7-11 with all the dies I want to buy.

So here are the details of the products I used.  My base cardstock is MFT Smooth White.  The designer paper is Simple Stories Snap Life.  The kraft paper is from Papertrey Ink.  I then sprayed it with Stampzia amethyst Ultra Color Jewel Wash. The dies for this card are Avery Elle Oh Yeah.  And lastly the ribbon is from Stampin' Up.  The tiny flower I think is from Recollections.  Not sure since I have all my flowers mixed together by color in a jar. 

Before I go, make sure you head on over to Party Time Tuesdays for the Anything Goes Challenge featuring a cross promotion with the Paper Nest Dolls.

Have a great Tuesday everyone!



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...