March 28, 2014

Sparkling Friday Afternoon

Hey peeps.  Happy Friday.  I'm back with a quick card I made for the MFT and Simon Says Stamp challenges.  What should of took me no time to do took me forever today.  Since I was following the sketch and color challenge for MFT I thought heck I can crank this card out really quick.  NOPE!!!  Not today!  It took me AGES to get this card done.  First my glitter spilled everywhere. Then I couldn't get my die cuts to cut out right.  Man, I was totally frustrated.  Anyway, it's DONE finally.

I used the Hibiscus and Label 3 stax die cuts from MFT for the flower and sentiment area  The diagonal background was made from the PTI Stripes Diagonal die. I didn't just want to stamp Happy Birthday so I chose to use the happy die from Simon Says Stamp Happy Birthday die set and the sentiment from the Celebrate Big stamp set from MFT.

Now I need to go and clear all this darn glitter from my desk.  I'm sure the dog will have glitter on her as well.  I do love glitter but I hate the mess it can make at times.  See ya back here soon.

Hugs and love~





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...