May 13, 2014

In a Field of Daisies - Some Odd Girl

Hey peeps.  I have been dieing to show you this new cut file from Some Odd Girl.  This is one of the release items for this week.  Isn't it prurty?  I have to say I'm in love with this Daisies cute file.  There are actually three files to this set and I'm sure you are going to LOVE them.

I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut these babies out and added some stickles to the center of each flower.  I watercolored the background to give it a washed out look.  I already popped this card into the mail for me Mom.  I think she's going to love it.

Make sure to swing by the SOG blog and check out all the other ladies cards.  You are going to be blown away.  I hope everyone has a fantastic week.  If you are looking for more inspiration, check out the Some Odd Girl Youtube channel.

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...