July 24, 2014

Chillax and Enjoy

Hey peeps.  We are almost to Friday.  Another weekend is less than twenty four hours away.  Are you ready?  I'm going to be unplugging this weekend but I wanted to give you guys a little bit of inspiration to just "chillax". 
We find ourselves always in a hurry and not really going anywhere or getting caught up. Remember to spend time with family and friends.  Take a moment to enjoy the sunshine and smell the roses.  Forget about all the superficial stuff, enjoy your life and your family.  I'm going to enter this card into the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge, Simon Stays Stamp Wednesday Challenge, the Little Tangles challenge and I'll squeeze this one in as a last minute card for the Curtain Call and Naughty or Nice challenges.

Hugs and love~





Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...