July 12, 2014

Masculine Tweed Pattern Card And A Video

Hey peeps.  Back with a card for all of you.  I'm always looking for a way to jazz up masculine cards.  They seem to be the cards I make the least of but need them more often than not.  So with minimal supplies and a creative spirit I got busy in the stamp room.  I got the color scheme from the challenge going on over at Splitcoaststampers






As you can see from the video you can really got a great card with very little supplies.  You can change the colors used with this stencil for unlimited possibilities.  So why not give it a try.  I'm sure you will love the results.



To see all the products I used, make sure to click on the links of the products below on where to purchase them.  Have a fabulous day everyone and hope to see you back here soon.

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

****This posted is included on the Party Time Tuesday Inspiration Blog. PTT is here for all your inspirational needs.  Come check us out!*****





No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...