September 26, 2014

Lucky U


Hey peeps.  Happy Friday to everyone.  I have some awesome news.  First I was picked up by the Paper Craft and Scrapbooking magazine for their April 2015 issue.  I'm sooo excited.  Still on cloud nine.  Next a sweet young lady that I consider to be my daughter just had a baby this morning.  So I'm a "grandma" again.  We welcomed little Sophia into the world and she is just precious.  There is nothing like adding a sweet baby to the family mix.


Here is a card I made for a submission a few weeks ago.  Although it didn't make it for that round I still really love how it came out.  I mean who doesn't like a clean black, white and a pop of red.  These are my go to colors even in my closet.  LOL  I'm going to enter my card into the Wednesday challenge over at Simon Says Stamp.  By the way if you haven't entered for my Copic giveaway, hurry up before you miss it.

I hope everyone has a wonderful week.  I have a jammed back one and I can't wait to get it started.  Be safe everyone and I'll be back with a winner soon. 




Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...