December 13, 2014

For The Love of Ribbon - Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog Hop

Hey peeps!  Are you ready to see some amazing projects during this months blog hop?  Oh you are going to be in awe over all the gorgeousness you're about to see.  You should of came my way from Jenn's blog.  If you are a little lost just head back to the beginning at the Really Reasonable Ribbon blog.

Now onto my card...

Oh for the love of RIBBON!  The Winter Wonderland Mix ribbon kit for this month is amazingly gorgeous! This is stunning!  Let me show you a closeup of the ribbon kit.  See I told you this ribbon was amazing!  It is perfect for this time of year.  And what I love the most is it's not the traditional red and green holiday ribbon.


Now lets take a look at a closeup of the bow on my card. Oh my word!  I tried to use all of the ribbon in this pack on my card.  LOL  That's how much I love this ribbon.  I could just go overboard with it.


Since I've tempted you with all this awesome ribbon, it's time to head on over to Kathy's blog.  Oh just wait until you see what she has for you.  Swoon!!  I hope you enjoy your time along the hop.  Make sure to swing by the RRR shop and pick up your ribbon club kit





Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...