January 20, 2015

Color My Life Challenge Card

Hey peeps.  How's everyone's Tuesday going?  I'm back in my stamp room finally.  Have been battling a migraine for the last week.  Oh I wish there was a cure for these cruel headaches.  Anyway, I decided to start this week off with a challenge card.

I mustard up some creativity and came up with this card for the challenge. Now, let's keep in mind that I was up at 12:40 this morning making this card so be gentle with your comments.  LOL





                                  



I'm going to add this card to the Always Playing With Paper and the Paper Smooches Sparks challenges.  All of the stamps I used on my card are from Paper Smooches.  I have a few dt assignments I need to get busy on so I'll crawl back into my stamp cave and get to work.  Hope everyone has a fabulous day.

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...