January 10, 2015

Winner Announcement

Hey peeps.  I want to thank each of you for taking the time to visit my blog during the Seasons Giving blog hop.  I am overwhelmed by the lovely comments you left.  For all my new followers, thanks for taking the time to click the join box.  I hope you are inspired to come back and visit often.

Now on to the winners.  Drum roll please....

HOLLY FLORES

MICHELE HENDERSON

TERESA DOYLE

LYNNE J

LISA LAHIFF

Congrats ladies!!! Please contact me at gotjoycreations@yahoo.com by JANUARY 13th to claim your prizes.  If prizes are not claimed I will pick new winners.  Have a great day everyone!

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...