April 27, 2015

Standard Gate Fold Card and A Video

Hey peeps.  I'm back today with a video.  I totally forgot to show this one a couple of weeks ago when I made a card for the Splitcoaststampers sketch challenge.  Here is the card I made here.  Now I'll show you my tutorial.  Beware...this video is unedited.  LOL  Yup, I'm letting it all hang out.  This may be the first and only unedited video.  I will say it was a little freeing but I'm not convinced yet.  ;-)  Shall we get this started?  Here we go!!


 

Thanks for checking out my latest tutorial.  Don't forgot about my giveaway.  Good luck everyone!

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...