May 22, 2015

Crafter's Companion Create-A-Card Word Dies

Hey peeps.  How's it going?  I'm back today showcasing a card using the Crafter's Companion Create-A-Card Word die.  I love working with these dies as they make beautiful cards.  This one is the Thinking of You die. I mean how pretty is this card?  I love all the swirls and the font of the sentiment.  It was so easy to make since it covers the entire front panel of a card front.  I used the Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock as my card base.  All I needed to add was a few pearls for the corners and my card was complete.



Now it's time for you to get your hands on these newly released Create-A-Card Word dies.  There are several to choose from.  The possibilities are ENDLESS with these dies.  TODAY is the last day of my giveaway.  Here's the video with all the details.  Have a fantastic Friday.



Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...