May 28, 2015

New Edge'ables Dies from Crafter's Companion

Hey peeps.  Boy do I have a fabulous card for you today.  Crafter's Companion is at it again.  They are releasing some new dies called Edge'ables.  I am in LOVE with these new dies.  Check out my cards.
I used the 11x17 Elegance paper pack to make my gate fold card.  I trimmed down one of the folded panels and used my Edge'able On Your Anniversary die to finish off the panel instead.


 
Here area a few closeup shots of my card.  I really like how this card came out.

 


Next I used the new With All My Love Edge'able die for this card I'm giving my hubby for our anniversary tomorrow. I also used the flower from the Sheena Douglas A Little Bit Sketchy Flower Power stamp set. 




Now it's time to head on over to Crafter's Companion and fill up a cart with all these fabulous new dies.  I'll be back soon with some card making inspiration.

Go forth and be crafty~



 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...