June 15, 2015

Crafter's Companion Alphabet Contemporary Dies

Hey peeps.  Have you seen the new Die'sire Classiques Only Words 1" lowercase Alphabet Contemporary die?  Oh I am in love with them.  They also come in uppercase so you can have a complete set.   If you don't have any alphabet dies you must add these to your collection NOW!!


 
To make this very pretty box I used The Big Score Board.  This score board makes it super easy to make boxes with matching lids.  It's pure genius if you ask me!  The included video gives you tons of ideas too.  It's a must have in every stamp room!  I also used the Elegance 11x17 card stock.  One word...GORGEOUS!! Well, I have to run.  Still packing up for our move and I'm dreading packing up this stamp room. :-(  But I gotta do it.

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...