June 30, 2015

Crafter's Companion Create-A-Card Die

Hey peeps.  Back today with my last Crafter's Companion post for a little while.  Moving has taken a toll on my crafting time and space.  Not having a fully functional craft room is such a challenge for me and my spirit.  But I know this is only temporary and I'll be back to crafting on a full time basis really soon.  Now on to my card using the Create-A-Card Moroccan Lattice die. I used the pretty Indulgence 11x17 cardstock and white pearl Shimmer paper.



All righty peeps.  That's a wrap for the day.  See ya back here soon!

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...