June 5, 2015

Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Hey peeps.  Today I'm joining in on the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.  Now you don't have to be a coffee lover to join in but those of us who need our java REALLY need our java.  LOL I'm still participating in the 30 day color challenge over at The Daily Marker as well.  One card, two purposes!


There are some FANTASTIC sponsors for this hop too.  I mean these sponsors are so super generous with their products.  I'm so happy they are joining in.



Here is my coffee themed card and a quick video.






I love this stamp set from the Sweet Stamp Shop called Coffee Town. Adorable and fun to color.  Here is my video coloring this stamp images.




That's a wrap peeps.  I hope you have fun on the hop.  Can't wait to see what you create.

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...