September 5, 2015

Going Green

Hey peeps.  Back today with a quick card.  I hardly ever make cards in one solid color.  My brain is too colorful for that.  LOL  So I decided to keep to one monochromatic color pallet and joined in on the a few fun challenges.  Since green is a color I don't use very often I thought, let's go for it Dana.  Here is what I've come up with.

I used the large hello die from Simon Says stamp.  I love how it takes up a large portion of my card.  My background was designed using a stencil from iStencil along with Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters and Forest Moss distress inks.  I wanted my sentiment to pop up on my card so I used some fun foam to add the height to my sentiment.


I'm going to join in the Virginia's View, Colour Me  and Graph It challenges.  Thanks for stopping by today. Have a safe weekend and I'll see you soon.

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...