November 16, 2015

Clean And Simple Holiday Cards Series - Day 2

Hey hey peeps!  Happy Monday.  I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend.  I'm back today with another Clean and Simple Holiday Card.  I'm really enjoying making these cards for this series.  And I hope you are enjoying them as well.  Feel free to case any of these cards.

When I learn a new technique or a way to use a product in a new way I love sharing it with all of you. Some of the ideas I have discovered through my own creating and some I have learned in class or have been inspired by another crafter.  So lets get to the card.


I used some very easy supplies to get this card put together.  To explain how this card came together I'll show you a video.  Go grab your cup of coffee (or your choice beverage) and relax.  I'll list the supplies below.  Now on to the video.




That wraps things up for today.  I'll see you back here shortly with another video.  Have a fantastic day.

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...