December 23, 2015

Mint Owl Studio - Happy Mail

Hey peeps.  I'm back today with another card using a new stamp from Mint Owl Studio called Happy Mail.  I ubber LOVE this stamp set.  Any time you get something in the mail that isn't a bill...it's happy mail.  LOL

I LOVE the sentiments in this set especially the font on the happy mail.  And isn't this the cutest envelope you have ever seen?!?  I've been playing with this little cutie and I'm in love.  I've even named him Eddie the envelope.  LOL  I know crazy right?!  If you haven't had a chance to pick this stamp up, you need to head on over to the Mint Owl Studio store RIGHT NOW.  You'll be wearing this stamp out you'll use it so much.  But don't stop there.  Fill your cart with more amazing stamps and embellishment for your handmade cards.  Have a great day.

Go forth and be crafty~

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...