January 10, 2016

Late Post - Season Givings Blog Hop WINNER

Hey peeps.  The weekend TOTALLY got away from me.  I'm been all over Periscope checking out all the great things coming our way from the CHA show.  First, let me say thank you SO much for participating along in the Season Givings blog hop.  It is always a HUGE success and I can't thank Latisha enough for always putting this together for us.  She's such a gem.  Now on to the winner.  Drum roll please......

PAM (Pocono Pam)
Congrats Pam.  Please send me your mailing information so I can get the inks out to you.  Now if you didn't win this time, no worries. I will be having another giveaway this month for the 1K followers on Youtube.  Stay tuned for more information.

Go forth and be crafty~


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...